Stephenville Family Lawyer
Here for You Every Step of the Way
Families come in all shapes and sizes, and so do the issues that can arise within those families. Whether you are ready to end your marriage, seeking custody of your child, or need to modify a previous court order, the Law Offices of Brady L. Pendleton is equipped to help you navigate the complexities of your family legal dispute.
At our firm, family comes first. As such, our Stephenville family attorney is committed to providing a personalized and unique approach to every case. Contact (888) 246-6869 now to schedule a free consultation.
How We Can Help
Our Stephenville family attorney assists clients with a range of matters, including:
- Divorce – During a divorce, you and your spouse will need to reach an agreement on all divorce-related issues. This includes property division, child custody, child support, and alimony. If you can agree to the terms of these matters, you can go through an uncontested divorce, which is generally much faster and less expensive. However, if you cannot agree on one or more issues, your case will need to be decided by a judge. In either case, our legal team is here to represent you and ensure you receive a fair settlement.
- Modifications – Following a divorce, you may experience many changes. When a substantial change in circumstances occurs, you may need your divorce-order modified. These modifications must be made following a specific court procedure. Often, one party wishes to change the divorce order in some manner, while the other does not. When this is the case, our attorney can help you prove to the judge why your situation necessitates modification to your custody or support issue.
- Child custody – Disputes over child custody rights and visitation time are some of the most heart-wrenching family legal issues. Our firm is here to protect your parental rights while upholding the best interests of your child.
- Child support – In Texas, both parents are required to financially support their children. When a child lives with one parent, the non-custodial parent is often required to make monthly payments to the custodial parent to help cover the costs of raising the child. Whether you are seeking support or think you will have to pay, Attorney Brady L. Pendleton can help you achieve a fair settlement.
- Suits affecting parent-child relationships (SAPCR) – You will likely need to file a SAPCR when you need a court order related to establishing paternity, child support, child custody and visitation, and any geographic restrictions placed on the child's residence. All divorce cases filed by couples that have children automatically include a SAPCR. Our firm has handled numerous SAPCR cases, and we are committed to helping you achieve a positive outcome for you and your child.
- Name changes – Changing your name following a divorce is not as easy as you might think. It can be quite time consuming and requires a lot of paperwork. Our attorney can guide you through the process and help you take the necessary steps to make your name change official as soon as possible.
Contact Us Today
Whatever legal dispute you are facing within your family, you can find the support and counsel you need at the Law Offices of Brady L. Pendleton. Our Stephenville family law attorney is dedicated to your success. We serve clients throughout Erath, Parker, Tarrant, Hood, Comanche, Hamilton, Bosque, Palo Pinto, Johnson, Somervell, Eastland, Brown Counties, and Tarleton State University.
Call (888) 246-6869 today to learn more about your rights and options during this challenging time.